Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Dogs Whine as a Way of Communicating with Family Members

Dogs use many methods to communicate with the exception of "talking" like humans. Dogs definitely communicate their feelings and desires. One of those way is "to whine."
My dogs always whine when they sense I am in trouble. My trouble saddens them and so they cry or whine in the background showing me "compassion." When I get out of trouble, my dogs immediately notice the difference. If they know the way is clear, they will run to my side, wagging their tails and with their tongues sticking out saying to me, "I am so happy now mommy that you are feeling better and are no longer in trouble. Let us be together again!
I recently suffered a bout of shingles, and shingles is very painful. A lot of the pain was generating from my elbow. One of my dogs knew exactly the origin of that pain. He jumped in my lap and buried his head immediately in that elbow, then looked up at me with the saddest eyes enough to make me cry! 
I own shih tzu. Shih are are very well known for their compassion. He did not whine, but I heard his compassion with his body language.
Other reasons your dog might whine include:
  • He needs or wants something from you like food, water or to play or go for a walk. Once you figured out the "why" to your dog's whining and fix the problem, the whining should stop. If he is whining for more food and you know he has eaten enough, don't give in to this behavior. The whining will only get worse and you will end up with a fat dog.
  • He is whining solely for attention. This is very similar to how little kids whine to their parents. Our dogs and puppies sometimes see us as their mommy or their daddy and they will act just exactly like a child whining for mommy or daddy to pay them attention. If this be the case, make sure you are giving your dog enough attention, taking him for exercise walks and playing enough games with him. Dogs get bored and need mental stimulation.
  • He whines because he is stressed or scared. If your dog is also pacing, panting or trembling, he is likely fearful or anxious about something. Perhaps he hears an approaching storm. Many dogs will whine and become fearful of storms and some will find hiding places as if the storm is drawing near to them and they must protect themselves from the storm.
  • Dogs may also whine from physical distress like joint pain or stomach pain or some other health issue.
  • Some dogs may whine to say, "I am sorry" about something they did perhaps that they know they should not have done.
I crochet. My dogs sometimes get hold of the thread and talk about a tangled up mess that is as they wrap themselves around and around in crochet thread. I have had this happen a couple of times and I do get extremely excited about it. Recently, everything got very quiet. I thought, what is going on? Sure enough I had a dog wrapped around and around in crochet thread, but because of my past excitement over this behavior, there was no whining or barking, just a dull "silence." This meant to me, "mommy, I did it again, and I know I am not suppose to be wrapped up in your crochet thread, but here I am anyway.....a dead silence was in the room. I was surprised actually. He stood still enough for me to untangle while all others just watched and stood still.

The important lesson to learn from a whining dog is that he or she is NOT just being annoying. Your dog is "talking" to you. Listen. Find out what the whining is all about and fix it if you can.


If  you raise puppies, the type of food  you feed and send your puppies home on is a crucial decision. Be ahead of your competition and develop a reputation of feeding the highest quality of food you most possibly can. We no longer have to rely on commercial dog foods prepared in large quantities and stockpiled. We can feed our pets fresh food everyday.
And even better is to feed dog products that will give you a "return" in money to the point you end up feeding your crew for FREE. Become a Life's Abundance Rep and feed your own crew using your down line and customer's residual income.
You will end up with a customer base that will put money back into your pocket that translates into eventually getting your dog products for FREE.
Continue adding reps under you and build your residual income for a lifetime while you raise puppies. When you are no longer able to raise puppies, perform dog training sessions, groom dogs, etc., a Life's Abundance business keeps you in the dog community helping dogs to live longer and healthier lives and continues to give you a residual income to spend on vacations, unexpected expenses, help you make ends meet in retirement and more. 

If Charity work with animals is something you love to do, you also gain by using Life's Abundance products. Using the Life's Abundance products is an excellent way of "giving back" to the pet community. Charitable work is at the core of the Life's Abundance mission. Every order placed contributes to homeless animals. The work is done through the non-profit branch of Life's Abundance.
There has never been a time in our history as it is today with technology at our fingertips to help us build 6 figure and higher incomes with a network marketing business.

LIFE'S ABUNDANCE HOME BUSINESS MAY BE JUST THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR YOU

No products to stock or ship out. Life's Abundance takes care of the entire purchase transaction along with shipping.

Let's Get Started

THIS IS A MOST EXCITING TIME TO BUILD A NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS
For more information about Life's Abundance Contact me, Connie Limon, on Facebook or my Life's Abundance Replicator Site.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leash Training Tips

  Getting your dog to walk a leash is easier than you might think. In this article, read a few tips to help you get started and hopefully ev...